Contact Us

To report a water service outage or problem 24/7, please contact Harris County MUD 501’s operator, EDP Water at (832) 467-1599.

We are happy to answer any questions that you may have, which you may submit by completing the information below. We aim to respond in a timely manner. In the meantime, please look over the website for useful information pertaining to Harris County MUD 501.

    Your Name (required)

    Your Address (required)

    Your Phone Number (required)

    Your Email (required)

    Contact Type


    Your Message