On September 15, 2018, the new online customer portal will be available for making water bill payments. After this date, you can create an account by visiting www.hcmud501.org and following the instructions below. Make individual or automatic payments online for a $1.00 fee, when paying by eCheck from a bank account or a 3% fee when paying by credit or debit card. If you made electronic payments in the past the previous website will redirect you to the new payment portal.
How to create an account:
- Go to www.hcmud501.org
- Click on Pay Your Water Bill
- Click on link under Web Payments
- Click on Sign up now
- Follow online instructions beginning with your security code from your most recent water bill.
We hope you enjoy the new features which will include:
- Viewing real-time balance & transaction history
- Viewing current and past billing statements
- Viewing your water use history
- Updating your mailing address
- Signing up for eBilling
Changes to Our Auto-Pay Program
We are moving our auto-pay program to the Online Customer Portal beginning September 15, 2018. This change will not disrupt auto-payments set up through our original payment program and no action is required.
After September 15, 2018, we encourage you to sign on to the new customer portal and confirm/update your account information. If no changes are made by customer auto-pay will continue as originally set up.
For more information or assistance with registration, call EDP at
Monday – Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.
Visit www.hcmud501.org for more information.